Daiwa Medium Heavy Lure and Bait Beach Fishing Combo Seabass 110MH Rod
This Daiwa beach fishing combo is an awesome multi purpose beach fishing rod and reel combo but targeted more towards bait fishing. The Daiwa Seabass 110MH has a 10-60 gram cast weight so will cast most big soft plastics for Jewfish, Big Tailor and Salmon, and also cast lures like Jackson G Controls, Storm So Run Minnows and Bassday Bungy casts off the rocks or beach for all the predatory species that will eat a casted heavy minnow like Kingfish, Salmon,Tailor and Bonito. Being a medium to heavy combo, The Daiwa Seabass and Legalis LT 6000 will also handle throwing out a whole pillie and small squid strips if bait fishing is your thing. The Combo comes spooled up with quality Fluidcast 30lb that is tough and durable and will stand up to beach fishing conditions.
We can also spool up this combo with any other braid of your choice at your request.
Daiwa Seabass 110MH
Daiwa Legalis LT 6000
Yellow 30lb Fluidcast Braid
DAIWA LEGALIS LT 6000 D SPINNING FISHING REEL
Daiwa Legalis LT is one of the latest generation of reels based on the LT or Light Tough concept – lighter, stronger and more compact than ever before. It also incorporates Daiwa’s innovative technologies such as Tough Digigear, ATD, Air Rotor and Airbail, making it one of our most technically advanced budget reels that delivers on both price and performance.
We have personally tested the new Legalis LT out and have been fishing with them since they were first released, we have been using the larger sizes, the Legalis LT 5000 has been performing well as a light offshore Snapper reel and has done its fair share of work and still runs smooth, the smaller Exceler LT reels have been popular with the Bream and Bass guys due to their light weight, some of the reduction in weight of the Legalis LT series comes from the new Air Rotor and Air Bail. One thing that makes the Daiwa legalis reels nice for light fishing is the ATD Tournament drag that reduces start-up inertia when a fish first takes your lure, this is a great advantage when you are fishing light line classes to get the most bites.
Key Features of the Daiwa Legalis LT:
- LT Concept – an evolution in design from Daiwa to suit the new generation of PE/Braid lines for higher line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Tough Digigear – New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Airspool ABS – our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD – our ATD drag system is the best in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Bail – featuring a hollow, tubular bail arm for maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. The protrusion free design works to eliminate line tangles during the retrieve.
- Air Rotor – the innovative design and construction works to reduce weight, stress and flexing, whilst enhancing transmission of vibration and allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
- Twistbuster – featuring a tapered line roller that offsets line twist and greatly improves line management.
|MODEL:||17 LEGALIS LT 6000D|
|BALL BEARING:||5BB; 1RB|
|DRAG PRESSURE (KG):||12kg|
|SPOOL CAPACITY:||PE 3.0/300m NYLON|
DAIWA SEABASS SPIN RODS
Designed for rocky shore, pier and beach fishing, Seabass series is the perfect rod for the avid angler looking for a light weight rod to fish from the shore. Built on a Japanese designed HSD graphite blank, these rods load from the tip right through to the butt for power and fast casting acceleration. These lightweight blanks are complimented by Fuji AO guides for unlimited tangle free casting, Daiwa’s ergonomic “Seabass Hunter” reel seats that feature Fuji reel hoods, split ultra tough EVA grips and customized alloy componentry. The Seabass series is ideal for moist light tackle shore based fishing from whiting in the southern estuaries to the hard fighting tailor of south east Queensland’s beaches. Theses rods are ideally matched to small 2500 – 3000 threadlines like the Daiwa Ballistic, Freams and Legalis. Seabass 86ML – The light line model. Ideally suited for light line fishing from the shore or piers, this model is perfect for bream, whiting, luderick and flathead. Its light tip will cast an unweighted bait with ease and being so sensitive it will easily detect the slightest bite. Seabass 96ML – The finesse spin model. Finesse and shore based spinning don’t generally mix but with the 96ML model the ultimate mix of weight, action and taper combines to make the perfect light game spin rod. Ideally suited to fish with small metals, bibbed minnows, poppers, sliders and plastics this “ultra light” rod will handle any small to medium sized gamefish like Salmon, Tailor, Bonito etc. Seabass 106M – The all-round model. The 106 is a crossover rod that easy suits the majority of shore based lure spinning options for small to medium sized gamefish. Designed to fish a range of lures from bibbed minnows to metals to soft plastics, it has a light enough tip to fish lures “finesse” style but plenty of power in the mid and butt section to help stop a strong fish. Seabass 110MH – The distance power models. The optimum model for casting lures in estuary entrances, surf and rocks. Designed specifically for distance casting with metals, vibrations and sliders, this model is incredibly light so to allow a lure to be twitched, jigged or ripped easily without placing any strain on the angler. Perfect for small to medium sized pelagic fish like Salmon, Tailor, Tuna or Kingfish and it is also ideally suited for fishing vibrations and blades down deep for snapper and other reef dwellers. If you’re looking for something a bit heavier in the same style the Daiwa Sensor Wave is a great alternative.
- HMG graphite blanks
- Fuji Aluminium Oxide guides
- Daiwa “Seabass Hunter” reel seats with Fuji hood
- Ultra tough EVA grips
- Custom alloy componentry
- Technique specific actions